chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mike IT Expert <mikeitexp...@gmail.com>
Subject Does cmislib python support multi-threading?
Date Fri, 25 May 2018 10:19:41 GMT
Dear All,

Apologies in advance for sending this message to dev mailing list (I wish
there was userlist also I wasn't sure it is bug or not.)

I have started working with cmislib since past week using Alfresco as the
local server.

My goal is to upload documents provided by json rcord list in a  for loop
as you see below *which is part of run-overiden method of
threading.Thread.run method for python 2.7*.

The main code is attached just in case.

The above code works find using ONE thread only. If I use more than one
thread I get the below exception for some records which is odd.

File "module_proj_2_parts_1_and_2.py", line 82, in run
    newDoc = targetFolder.createDocument( docName, contentFile = inFile )
  File
"/home/mike/Desktop/hassan_proj2/.pyenv2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cmislib/atompub/binding.py",
line 2788, in createDocument
    contentEncoding)
  File
"/home/mike/Desktop/hassan_proj2/.pyenv2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cmislib/atompub/binding.py",
line 1807, in createDocument
    ATOM_XML_ENTRY_TYPE)
  File
"/home/mike/Desktop/hassan_proj2/.pyenv2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cmislib/atompub/binding.py",
line 188, in post
    self._processCommonErrors(resp, url)
  File
"/home/mike/Desktop/hassan_proj2/.pyenv2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cmislib/cmis_services.py",
line 63, in _processCommonErrors
    raise UpdateConflictException(error[\'status\'],
url)\nUpdateConflictException: Error 409 at
http://127.0.0.1:8080/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom/children?id=4baddda1-87eb-45eb-8d0b-9958b8942c4f\n

I doubt if it is bug ... but if it is please let me know where I can start
to fix this.

Also, my pip freeze package versions are as below:

certifi==2018.4.16
chardet==3.0.4
cmislib==0.6.0
httplib2==0.11.3