chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mike IT Expert <mikeitexp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does cmislib python support multi-threading?
Date Fri, 25 May 2018 14:42:14 GMT
Apparently the exception doesn't occur if I use separate parent folder for
each thread, but the new documents SOMETIMES are created under incorrect
folder (created by other threads).

Attached is the source code but I cleaned up the code a little and took out
unrelated stuff of mine.

Please let me know the outcome ....

mike