chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Homeier <shome...@apollon.de>
Subject CMIS Extensions
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 13:54:35 GMT
Hello together,

As far as I understood you can set extensions at different levels on the ObjectData on the
server side.
But what is the ExtensionsData argument on many of the methods on the CmisService interface
for?

For example we have an ExtensionsData object on getFolderParent:
ObjectData getFolderParent(String repositoryId, String folderId, String filter, ExtensionsData
extension)

For this service it is always set to null in upper layers of AtomPub, Browser calls.
Is this argument on the API maybe reserved for possible future use?

Also if I remember right I read a mail on this list about Extensions not supported for Browser
Binding.
I could successfully test extensions passed via Browser Binding.
Did I maybe misunderstand sth. here?

Thx in advance for any clarification.

Cheers
Sascha

P. +84 166 456-3331
shomeier@apollon.de

turning technology.

apollon GmbH+Co. KG
Maximilianstr. 104
75172 Pforzheim / Germany
www.apollon.de

Geschäftsführer: Eugen Müller, Norbert Weckerle
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRA 705979
PhG: apollon Verwaltungs-GmbH Mannheim HRB 720987

6. OMN Innovation Day am 21. Juni 2018 im ZKM (Karlsruhe)
Herausragende Expertenvorträge und User-Sessions.
Schnell anmelden!