chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Homeier <shome...@apollon.de>
Subject Re: CMIS Extensions
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 08:01:30 GMT
Hey Florian,

thanks for the info.

So the Web Services Binding is also capable of sending some extended requests to the server
while with the Atom and Browser Binding it is only possible to store extended infos on the
object on server side and sending it to the client, right?
If I only implement the AtomPub and Browser Binding in my server I can assume the ExtensionsData
will always be null?

Thx in advance.

Best regards

Sascha Homeier
Software Developer

P. +84 166 456-3331
shomeier@apollon.de

turning technology.

apollon GmbH+Co. KG
Maximilianstr. 104
75172 Pforzheim / Germany
www.apollon.de

Geschäftsführer: Eugen Müller, Norbert Weckerle
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRA 705979
PhG: apollon Verwaltungs-GmbH Mannheim HRB 720987

6. OMN Innovation Day am 21. Juni 2018 im ZKM (Karlsruhe)
Herausragende Expertenvorträge und User-Sessions.
Schnell anmelden!