chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Mignon, Laurent" <laurent.mig...@acsone.eu>
Subject Re: cmislib update for python3
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 15:55:19 GMT
Hi Andy,

I've created a PR into github with a complete refactoring of the cmislib to
support both Python 2 and Python 3 (The API remains the same as into v
0.6.0). https://github.com/apache/chemistry-cmislib/pull/12
In the same time I've improved the testsuite to run on a set of
environments. (motivations are explained in
https://github.com/apache/chemistry-cmislib/pull/10)
The refactoring includes the replacement of httplib2 by python-request and
a better management of the http sessions.

Feel free to test it and provide feedback.

Regards,

Laurent Mignon

--
*Laurent Mignon*