chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ManifoldCF] - Content migration - Issue on OpenCMIS Server
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:20:04 GMT
Hi Piergiorgio,

OpenCMIS does not cache queries or query results - neither on the client
nor on the server side.
All queries are sent to the repository and all query results are
straightly converted to Java objects.
I cannot explain the behavior that you are seeing.

Can you describe your setup? Binding, repository vendor, query, etc.
Is there a (simple) way to reproduce this?

The best way to get information about deleted objects is
getContentChanges (see CMIS spec 1.1, section 2.1.15 "Change Log").
Unfortunately, it is only supported by a few repositories or
repositories have deactivated it by default. You will always need your
query solution as a backup.

- Florian