chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com"<krzysztoffzielin...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance problems
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 18:25:31 GMT
Hello All

Do you experience any performance problems while talking to DMS repo using open cmis library?

For example, when you make a call session.queryObjects() it fetches the data making additional
calls to repository (discoveryService.query()).  Any time each of the calls is made, we need
to authenticate plus have the request processed by document repository. This increase the
overall time to complete a task.

Is there a way to optimize these? like fetch data as a whole in one call, rather than splitting
it to separate calls?

Do I need to configure cmis session to make efficient calls?

Kind Regards
Krzysztof