chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject RE: CMIS paging query result sample code
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 22:56:07 GMT
Thanks Florian. It works.

Could you help to provide a little more details on how the  paging works between OpenCMIS
client with CMIS server on the backend? Here are some logs I get from FileNet CMIS for FileNet
access logs.

2017-11-16      14:03:09        0.02    GET     /fncmis/resources/Service?repositoryId=os1
 200
2017-11-16      14:03:39        0.013   GET     /fncmis/resources/Service?repositoryId= os1
 200
2017-11-16      14:03:39        0.003   GET     /fncmis/resources/Service?repositoryId= os1
 200
2017-11-16      14:04:13        34.107  POST    /fncmis/resources/os1/Query 201
2017-11-16      14:05:05        0.028   GET     /fncmis/resources/Service?repositoryId= os1
 200
2017-11-16      14:05:05        0.004   GET     /fncmis/resources/Service?repositoryId= os1
 200
2017-11-16      14:05:55        50.104  POST    /fncmis/resources/os1/Query 201

There were total 6661 items back and the page size was 1500, from the log I noticed a few
things that I am not quite understand:

1. There were only 2 queries been triggered, I thought it should at least had 5 (6661/1500)?
2. There were 52 seconds (14:05:05 - 14:04:13) between the first query call and the subsequent
calls, I guess it took a while for OpenCMIS client to process something?  52 seconds seems
like a bit longer than expect.
3. The second query took longer than first query, but I guess it is a question for IBM CMIS
expert to answer.

Wentao