chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copy document with version history
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 12:06:39 GMT
You make all three bindings available on the server side. Just add all
OpenCMIS server servlets to your web.xml. (See
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings-war/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml?view=markup#l199)

You should definitely implement createDocumentFromSource for clients
that don't use AtomPub binding.

- Florian