chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Saurav Sarkar <saurav.sark...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamically passed property values
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:44:50 GMT
Hi All,

We want to support dynamically available possible property values.

These values will be sent at runtime by the content source.

Which means for a property we can show the possible values in a dropdown
list in our UI

I thought “choices” can be the perfect option for this but as I saw choices
are part of property definition can be only defined during design time not
during runtime.

Another possible option could be to use property extensions to fetch
possible values at runtime. But again, it will be a repository specific
implementation and clients have to parse accordingly.

I would like to know your inputs on this or if there is any other way this
can be implemented.

Best Regards,

Saurav