chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Mignon, Laurent" <laurent.mig...@acsone.eu>
Subject Re: How to ease contributions to chemisty-cmsilib
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:44:07 GMT
Hi,

I've refactored the testsuite of cmislib and put in place a CI based on
travis.
All the changes are available in a PR on github.
https://github.com/apache/chemistry-cmislib/pull/10
Contrary to what was said previously there is no message sent to the ML
when a PR is created on github.
It also seems that the integration with travis is not enabled by default on
the project in github. Unfortunately, I do not have sufficient rights on
the repository to access the configuration parameters. Does anyone have the
rights to activate this integration? In the meantime, you can see the
results of the CI for this PR tests here: https: //
travis-ci.org/acsone/chemistry-cmislib/builds/292630173

Regards,

Laurent Mignon