chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS Swagger REST API - PogeyanOSS
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 13:41:13 GMT
Hi Fahad,

That sounds like an interesting project.

How exactly can we help you?

There is one thing you should definitely do. All source files must have
a header the matches the license - in your case the Apache license.
You can find the a header template here (scroll down to the appendix):
https://opensource.org/licenses/Apache-2.0

- Florian