chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Suhaib Fahad" <fahad.suh...@pogeyan.com>
Subject RE: CMIS Swagger REST API - PogeyanOSS
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 17:03:18 GMT

>From the project itself, we would like to see feedbacks on the following,

Thanks,
Fahad

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:fmui@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:11 PM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org; Suhaib Fahad <fahad.suhaib@pogeyan.com>
Subject: Re: CMIS Swagger REST API - PogeyanOSS

Hi Fahad,

That sounds like an interesting project.

How exactly can we help you?

There is one thing you should definitely do. All source files must have a header the matches
the license - in your case the Apache license.
You can find the a header template here (scroll down to the appendix):
https://opensource.org/licenses/Apache-2.0

- Florian