chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Suhaib Fahad" <fahad.suh...@pogeyan.com>
Subject Copper CMS/Apache licensed CMIS 1.1 compliant server
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:11:22 GMT
Hi Everyone,

We have released our OSS version of the CMIS 1.1 specification,
https://pogeyanoss.github.io/copper-cmsdocs/ [Website link]
https://github.com/PogeyanOSS/copper-cms/

It's been on and off work from past 1 year with more of our internal
projects using it, and now we have polished and finalized most of the core
specification features. We thought the core server implementation could be
open-sourced for wider adoption. The core server implementation includes
features from the CMIS 1.1 specification, some are currently missing (Query
and Multi-filing), we will be adding them as we implement it. It also is in
compliance with TCK tests.

The first version works only with MongoDB as we initially wanted only to
support NoSQL data store, but recently we are getting requests for SQL based
backends as well. We want to integrate Apache Calcite for the Query service
support and likewise make the backend generic.

Contributions from anyone is most welcome. And do please let us know your
feedbacks.

Thanks,
Fahad