chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com"<krzysztoffzielin...@gmail.com>
Subject SPNEGO Authentication Provider impl used with CMIS 1.1.0
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 15:57:41 GMT
I have Alfresco Core repository configured with SPNEGO authentication (Kerberos SSO).
I am writing a service that talks to it using Apache Chemistry opencmis library 1.1.0. Cmis
library requires me to provide custom authentication provider, but it drops the Authorisation
header I am adding(DefaultHttpInvoker.invoke() line:129). So far I came up with following:

public class KerberosAuthProvider extends AbstractAuthenticationProvider {

@Override
public Map<String, List<String>> getHTTPHeaders(String url) {
   try {
             String authToken = ….  // generate token
            Map<String, List<String>> headers = Maps.newHashMap();

            headers.put("Authorization", Lists.newArrayList("Negotiate " + authToken));

            return headers;
    } catch    (Exception ex) {
               throw new IllegalStateException("Couldn't get token", ex);    }}
      }

Alfresco responds with following:

No Proxy-Authorization Header is present.
No Authorization Header is present.

I will appreciate any suggestions.