chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com"<krzysztoffzielin...@gmail.com>
Subject chemistry-opencmis-client 1.1.0 missing classes
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:16:47 GMT
Hello Everyone

Has anyone experienced the following missing class problem after upgrade to chemistry-opencmis-client
1.1.0 version?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/api/TransientCmisObject

This error occurs when i iterate through the query results.

I can see the missing class in the 0.6.0 version of the library and my code works well in
the same scenario.

I have following in my app dependency list:

'opencmis', version: '0.7.0', configuration: 'runtime'
'chemistry-opencmis-client', version: '1.1.0', configuration: 'runtime'

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Kind Regards