chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Gjertsen, Eric" <egjert...@ert.com>
Subject Python library status?
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2017 20:01:06 GMT
I had been starting to use the Python CMIS client library, but ran into
some errors. Apologies if this is the wrong place to report them, but this
was the only contact I could find.

In general, I wanted to find out if the Python client library is still
maintained.

The particular error I am getting is an SSL error, which ultimately seems
to be due to the fact that the http client used, urllib2, does not support
the SNI extension. See this Stackoverflow issue:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30918761/sslv3-alert-handshake-failure-with-urllib2

Thank you,
Eric

information of ERT that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
e-mail and then delete it.