chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SPNEGO Authentication Provider impl used with CMIS 1.1.0
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:09:08 GMT
Hi,

SPNEGO is a little bit different than most other authentication mechanisms.

Please see the SPNEGO section on this web page:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/net/http-auth.html

- Florian

> I have Alfresco Core repository configured with SPNEGO authentication (Kerberos SSO).
> I am writing a service that talks to it using Apache Chemistry opencmis library 1.1.0.
Cmis library requires me to provide custom authentication provider, but it drops the Authorisation
header I am adding(DefaultHttpInvoker.invoke() line:129). So far I came up with following: