chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Jackvony <sjackv...@bryant.edu>
Subject CMIS doc permission /acl
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 11:57:44 GMT
Hi,

I am getting a not found error when trying to set a CMIS doc into a doc object.... I know
the doc exists and the program verifies it.  I assume the issue is with the permissions (checkout
permissions) but I cannot seem to update the ACL on it.  When I try i get an internal server
error.

List<Ace> addAcl = new ArrayList<Ace>(); //Changes user permissions for the folder
in order to allow user to getDoc

              List<String> permissionsUser = newArrayList<String>();

                     permissionsUser.add("cmis:all");

              Ace aceUser1 = session.getObjectFactory().createAce(currentUser,

                     permissionsUser);

              addAcl.add(aceUser1);

                     System.out.println(permissionsUser);

                     List<Ace> removeAcl = newArrayList<Ace>();

                     List<String> permissionsEveryone = new ArrayList<String>();

              permissionsEveryone.add("cmis:all");

       Ace aceEveryone = session.getObjectFactory().createAce(

              "{sap:builtin}everyone", permissionsEveryone);

              removeAcl.add(aceEveryone);

                     session.getObjectByPath(folderPath).applyAcl(addAcl, removeAcl, AclPropagation.OBJECTONLY);

 IS this a result of missing a certain level of access?

Thanks,

Sam