chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Huebel, Jens" <j.hue...@sap.com>
Subject Re: CMIS doc permission /acl
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 15:25:12 GMT
Hi Sam,

Your code is not complete and hardly readable, but you are talking about a document and:
session.getObjectByPath(folderPath).applyAcl(addAcl, removeAcl, AclPropagation.OBJECTONLY);
indicates that folderPath is a folder. With AclPropagation.OBJECTONLY only this folder gets
a new ACL but not the children.

Can this be your issue?