chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory O'Donnell" <rory.odonn...@oracle.com>
Subject Ready for JDK 9 ?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 09:59:34 GMT

Hi Florian,

Thank you very much for all your testing of JDK 9 during its
development! Such contributions have significantly helped shape and
improve JDK 9.

Now that we have reached the JDK 9 Final Release Candidate phase [1] , I
would like to ask if your project can be considered to be 'ready for JDK
9', or if there are any remaining show stopper issues which you've
encountered when testing with the JDK 9 release candidate.

JDK 9  b181 is available at http://jdk.java.net/9/

If you have a public web page, mailing list post, or even a tweet
announcing you project's readiness for JDK 9, I'd love to add the URL to
the upcoming JDK 9 readiness page on the Quality Outreach wiki.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Rory

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk9/

--