chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building a custom soap header interceptor for webservices authentication
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 20:28:45 GMT
Hi Irfan,

These are outdated instructions.
Extend the class CmisWebServicesServlet and override the
configureInterceptors method to add a new interceptor.

- Florian

> I am building a cmis server and would like to add an interceptor or handler that would
intercept the incoming soap webservices request and extract proprietary soap headers containing
the username and other identifications and then use that for authentication.  The instructions
on https://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/dev-server.html mention to register the handler
in WEB-INF/sun-jaxws.xml. I do not have such a file. I am using cmis version 1.1.