chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Kumar Somepalli <anil.kumar.somepa...@oracle.com>
Subject OpenCMIS - Restricted to cxf webservices
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:15:55 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to use the OpenCMIS client to connect to share point using web service binding.
We already are able to do this with the version 0.13. Now we are trying to upgrade to 1.1
and see that 1.1 is restricted to use cxf jax ws web service implementation. Is there any
specific reason for doing this?

When we replaced the jars of OpenCMIS 0.13 version to 1.1.0, we are getting the following
exception.

JAX-WS RI not supported anymore. Please use Apache CXF.

We changed the property SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_JAXWS_IMPL from "sunri" to "cxf". But
this is giving problem when the cxf api is trying to get the client object.

[000009] org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Cannot
initalize Web Services port object: weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.ClientInstanceInvocationHandler
cannot be cast to org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Cannot initalize
Web Services port object: weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.ClientInstanceInvocationHandler cannot be
cast to org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy

        at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.CXFPortProvider.createPortObject(CXFPortProvider.java:168)

        at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getPortObject(AbstractPortProvider.java:460)

        at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getRepositoryServicePort(AbstractPortProvider.java:282)

        at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:72)

        at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:92)

        at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:120)

        at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:107)

        at glog.server.document.cms.CmsHandlerCMIS.session(CmsHandlerCMIS.java:333)

        at glog.server.document.cms.CmsHandlerCMIS.getDocument(CmsHandlerCMIS.java:154)

        at glog.server.document.cms.CmsHandlerCMIS.getDocument(CmsHandlerCMIS.java:38)

        at glog.server.document.cms.CmsHandlerExternal.setContent(CmsHandlerExternal.java:52)

        at glog.server.document.DocumentSessionBean.insertUpdateDocumentContent(DocumentSessionBean.java:260)

        at glog.server.document.DocumentSessionBean.attachDocumentContent(DocumentSessionBean.java:238)

        at glog.server.document.DocumentSessionBean.attachDocumentContent(DocumentSessionBean.java:196)

Is there any way I can get rid of this problem without removing the default weblogic jax-ws
implementation?

Thanks

Anil