chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Laurent Cathala <...@sylob.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS FileShare Repository
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:42:03 GMT
Hello,
I'm using the FileShare Repo with OpenCMIS java.
One of my use case is to upload content from browser, i will try the js
client https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/parts/trunk/cmis-js/
Do you know if it can be used with  FileShare Repo ?

Thanks,

*Laurent CATHALA*Architecte
lca@sylob.com

*7 rue Marcel Dassault - Z.A. La Mouline - 81990 Cambon d'Albi - FRANCETel
: 05 63 53 08 18 - Fax : 05 63 53 07 42 - www.sylob.com
<http://www.sylob.com/>Support : 05 63 53 78 35 - support@sylob.com
<support@sylob.com>*

<http://twitter.com/SylobErp>  <http://www.google.com/+sylob>