chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Laurent Cathala <...@sylob.com>
Subject OpenCMIS FileShare Repository
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 14:50:24 GMT
Hi,
The OpenCMIS FileShare Repository is not intended to be used in production.
Sure, few CMIS spec are implemented, i 'm aware it can't be a really CMIS
Server.

But, in my application i want to add CMIS integration, default one
providing only file storage / retrieve. More advanced integration could be
made  with full feature CMIS server.

For my default implementation it appears that the FileShare Repository
could be the good may (perhaps without file metadata storage).
Are there other reason except the full featured CIMS Server justifying to
not use it in production ?

Any advice about that ?

Thanks,

*Laurent CATHALA*Architecte
lca@sylob.com

*7 rue Marcel Dassault - Z.A. La Mouline - 81990 Cambon d'Albi - FRANCETel
: 05 63 53 08 18 - Fax : 05 63 53 07 42 - www.sylob.com
<http://www.sylob.com/>Support : 05 63 53 78 35 - support@sylob.com
<support@sylob.com>*

<http://twitter.com/SylobErp>  <http://www.google.com/+sylob>