chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS FileShare Repository
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 18:36:41 GMT
Hi Laurent,

If you exclude the meta data storage and ignore the file system
permissions, the OpenCMIS FileShare Repository could work very well.
It only provides a restricted feature set, but it is still CMIS
compliant repository. If this works for your use case, go ahead and use it.

The meta data storage is problematic part. The current implementation
doesn't handle error situations sufficiently to be used in production.
So, don't rely on it.

- Florian