chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution and authorship
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 04:17:42 GMT
Yes, you have contributed many patches, and I really appreciate it. I honestly do not have
much time to maintain cmislib so your help has been invaluable.

I think we are close to being able to do a release, which would be wonderful as we have not
had a release in quite a long time. We have never had one with the browser binding.

I will identify the outstanding tasks that need to be completed prior to a release and will
make sure there are Jiras for each. Unresolved Jira tickets are the closest thing cmislib
has to a roadmap.

Jeff