chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Mignon, Laurent" <laurent.mig...@acsone.eu>
Subject Re: Open items to be resolved prior to cmislib release
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:51:50 GMT
HI Jeff,

I'll take care of these last remaining issues in the next days. Some of
them are necessary for the development of functionalities for one of my
projects.

Regards,

Lmi

Le 25 janv. 2017 18:14, "Jeff Potts" <jpotts@apache.org> a écrit :

As Laurent mentioned in his recent email, a cmislib release is past due.
However, I would really like to get the browser binding fully implemented
before a release. By "fully implemented" I just mean it should be as
feature complete as the atom binding is.

By that standard, I think the following tasks need to be completed before
we do a release:

CMIS-1008: Add relationship support to cmislib browser binding
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-1008

CMIS-1009: Implement getPaths in the cmislib browser binding
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-1009

CMIS-1010: Add ACL/ACE support to cmislib browser binding
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-1010

CMIS-1011: Implement getUnfiled in the cmislib browser binding
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-1011

With these in place we could release cmislib 0.6.0.

Does anyone have any feedback on this approach?

Jeff