chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jpo...@apache.org>
Subject Open items to be resolved prior to cmislib release
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:14:44 GMT
As Laurent mentioned in his recent email, a cmislib release is past due.
However, I would really like to get the browser binding fully implemented
before a release. By "fully implemented" I just mean it should be as
feature complete as the atom binding is.

By that standard, I think the following tasks need to be completed before
we do a release:

CMIS-1008: Add relationship support to cmislib browser binding
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-1008

CMIS-1009: Implement getPaths in the cmislib browser binding
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-1009

CMIS-1010: Add ACL/ACE support to cmislib browser binding
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-1010

CMIS-1011: Implement getUnfiled in the cmislib browser binding
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-1011

With these in place we could release cmislib 0.6.0.

Does anyone have any feedback on this approach?

Jeff