chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getTypeChildren with a typeId at null
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 11:49:31 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

Please see CMIS 1.1 specification, section 2.2.2.3.

If the type ID is not set, the repository must return the base type
definitions (cmis:document, cmis:folder, ...).

- Florian

> Hi all,
>
> I've an implementation issue in my CMIS server (based on chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings
:1.0.0).
> During  my integration test phase,  after selecting a repository through Apache Workbench,
I get a null value for typeId  argument in my getTypeChildren.
> This null value is pulled by Worknbench at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.workbench.model:152
>
> Is-it of my responsibility to manage a request with a typeId value at null ? And How
can I return a Type Definition List without knowing this value ?