chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject RE: Slow when call cmis bridge using pure http call after a few days
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 18:09:09 GMT
Hi Florian,

Thanks for your help again.

At the moment, I am not 100% sure if the slowness is occurred on FileNet CMIS server or on
the CMIS bridge server, as if I restart the bridge server, it back to 3 seconds.

Does it stay slow or do you only see spikes?   Wentao:  It stay slow until I restart bridge
server.

Are you using HTTP sessions and cookies for the cache? If so, does the client always send
the correct (current) cookies?

Wentao:  we extended the "HttpSessionCmisService" from the bridge library, we did not set
cookie in client code, snip of the client code as below:

        String cmisGetContentPrefix = "https://myserver/cmisbridge/atom/myrepository/content/?ID=";
        URL urlGetContent = new URL(cmisGetContentPrefix+idd);
        HttpURLConnection httpConnGetContent = (HttpURLConnection)urlGetContent.openConnection();
        httpConnGetContent.setRequestProperty("Authorization","Basic "+ authStr);
        InputStream inputStream = httpConnGetContent.getInputStream();
        response.setHeader("Content-Type", httpConnGetContent.getContentType());
        response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", httpConnGetContent.getHeaderField("Content-Disposition"));
        int bytesRead = -1;
        byte [] buffer = new byte[64000];
        while ((bytesRead = inputStream.read(buffer)) != -1){
            response.getOutputStream().write(buffer,0,bytesRead);
        }
        inputStream.close();
        httpConnGetContent.disconnect();

Thanks