chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Roque <Rob...@cirrena.com>
Subject Can't use this credentials error
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 09:29:58 GMT
Hi,

I am using the solution file from the svc.apache repository for SharePoint projects and it
seems after entering my credentials in the login page of the Documents webpart, I get a Can't
use this credential message. Can anyone tell me a more specific error message on this?

Thanks in advance.

Robert Roque
SharePoint Developer

[1478150255063_PastedImage]

Cirrena Pty Ltd
Cirrena IVS (Cirrena Pty Ltd)
Suite 10, 100 Railway Road, Subiaco WA 6008
robert@cirrena.com<mailto:robert@cirrena.com>
www.cirrena.com<http://www.cirrena.com/>

[cid:299A9958-2CC9-487B-9F81-37CBAC17B3D6@Indepth.Internal]<http://www.twitter.com/cirrenalabs>
[cid:BABFFDEE-674D-4FD4-988F-05DEEA85E9DB@Indepth.Internal] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2946117?trk=tyah&trkInfo=idx%3A2-1-2%2CtarId%3A1415072802668%2Ctas%3Acirrena>
 [cid:A62AD1CB-124C-451C-A50A-3764DC202328@Indepth.Internal] <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cirrena-Ltd-Pty/689182571178185?fref=ts>

We understand our clients business problems and deliver innovative Software, Mobile and Cloud
solutions with best practices and agile thinking.

Contact us today to see how we can help.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and deemed confidential information,
intended for the use of the addressee only. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail
is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received
this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on
it; (b) please notify Cirrena immediately by return e-mail and (c) please delete the original
e-mail.