chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When will we move to git?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 18:35:23 GMT
I think initially ASF was only allowing one-way mirrors, but it seems like
now migration is an option (maybe it has been for a while and I just didn't
notice).

I know for cmislib, recent contributors have preferred git, and as a
sub-project that's in need of more contributors, I want to reduce
contribution friction as much as possible. So I would vote strongly in
favor of moving.

What do others think?

Jeff