chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to disable http keep-alive for DotCMIS
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 07:23:41 GMT
Hi Wento,

There is a better way. Write your own authentication provider. Here you
get access to the HttpWebRequest object and you can disable keep-alive.

Checkout (and maybe derive from) the StandardAuthenticationProvider
implementation:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/chemistry/dotcmis/trunk/DotCMIS/binding/binding-intf.cs?view=markup#l84

To activate your authentication provider add it to the session
parameters:
parameters[SessionParameter.AuthenticationProviderClass] =
typeof(YourAuthenticationProviderClass).AssemblyQualifiedName;

- Florian