chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry 1.0.0 - RC1
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 16:37:18 GMT
+1 (non binding)

I haven't got a chance to test the build so take mine as a non binding confidence vote :)

Bittersweet to have released 0.X.0 releases and handed over the release manager role just
before the long awaited 1.0.0 :)

But great to see we made it to our first major release, I know the ecosystem will be pleased
of such a stable 1.0.0!

Great work!

--
Gabriele Columbro
Executive Director, Symphony Software Foundation