chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Database injection support ?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:43:48 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

The OpenCMIS server framework is basically a set of servlets. You should
be able to access your data source in the same way you would do it from
a "normal" servlet.

You probably have to define a resource-ref in your web.xml and use an
InitialContext in your code to get access to the object.

- Florian