chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject How to disable http keep-alive for DotCMIS
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:26:08 GMT
Hi,

We use DotCMIS 0.6 connect to a TIBCO ESB interface, due to a known ESB product defect, we'll
need to disable http keep-alive for the DotCMIS connection.  Beside modify invoke() function
in DotCMIS/binding/http.cs,  is there any better way to do it?

Thanks
Wentao
This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual
or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete
this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate
if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank
you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541