chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Homeier <shome...@apollon.de>
Subject Language dependent properties in CMIS
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:37:54 GMT
Hello together,

as the CMIS spec does not mention "language dependent" properties this is more an architectural/implementation
question so I decided to post it here instead on the OASIS CMIS TC mailing list.
Hope it fits.

We are having some language dependent properties in our system and want to pass them via CMIS.
For example a property “article-description” can have the same text in english, french
and german.
Any ideas/recommendations on how to model such properties in CMIS would be welcome.

I thought about simply introducing new properties like “article-description_en”, “article-description_fr”
etc.

Thx in advance
Cheers
Sascha

P. +84 166 456-3331
shomeier@apollon.de

turning technology.

apollon GmbH+Co. KG
Maximilianstr. 104
75172 Pforzheim / Germany
www.apollon.de

Geschäftsführer: Eugen Müller (Vors.), Ingrid Müller (stv. Vors.),
Peter Schellhorn, Norbert Weckerle
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRA 500441
PhG: Meyle+Müller Verwaltungs-GmbH HRB 500138

Das war der 4. Online Media Net Innovation Day am 5. Juli 2016
Vielen Dank an alle Teilnehmer!
Impressionen