chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Neza Guillaine <gne...@gmail.com>
Subject Create folder with cmis
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:52:57 GMT
Dear Florian,

I hope this email finds youw ell. I would like to start by thanking you for
all your help so far and suppport. I am now able to read from one repo and
write my documents porperties into another repo.

However, I am being challenged with one last request, I also want to
recreate their exact folders as they were at the source. and I can get the
path of a document.

Is it possible to create a folder and it subfolders using the document path?

For instance If I have my folder structure where C is a subfolder of B and
B is a subfolder of A. their path representation in cmis is: A/B/C

Is it possible to create a folder A and it child B and C?
Any help about this will be highly appreciated. I am at 90% completion of
my project and I really wish to finish this so that I can share what I did
with the rest of the community which might need help as I do now.

Regards,
Nea