chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay Brown" <jay.br...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Code Samples
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:49:20 GMT

I only see one item that needs a small tweak (below)

   Change index.md (line 39):

     The code samples in this documentation cover the OpenCMIS client API.
   If you want to build a CMIS server with OpenCMIS, refer to the [OpenCMIS
   Server Development Guide](
   https://github.com/cmisdocs/ServerDevelopmentGuide).

     The code samples in this documentation cover the OpenCMIS client API.
   If you want to build a CMIS server with OpenCMIS, refer to the [OpenCMIS
   Server Development Guide](
   https://github.com/cmisdocs/ServerDevelopmentGuideV2/blob/master/docs/OpenCMIS%20Server%20Development%20Guide%20-%202nd%20Edition.pdf?raw=true
   ).

   Comment:  This was pointing to the old version of the guide and I think
   it's also better to point to the pdf link directly (convenience) since
   the pdf will direct readers to the github side for source code where
   needed.