chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Neza Guillaine <gne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requesting for help in querying sharepoint 2010 Via CMIS workbench
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 12:05:16 GMT
Dear Florian,

Thanks for the quick response,
I already tried the queryresult with 2010 and I was very happy with what i
was getting as a way of manilupating my repo to give me any property i
wanted. but when i moved to my production repo which has SP2010. It
couldn't accept to execute the query and again it was throwing an
unauthorized expection. I am completely stuck on the query option in SP2010
and which is why I am finding ways to iterate through my repo using
getFolderTree and descendants. I don't know what I will do to make my
opencmis work with SP2010 on queries.

Thanks.
Neza