chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Neza Guillaine <gne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about cmis path
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:27:29 GMT
Dear Florian and cmis devs,

I am writing to request for your advise,
Yesterday my query was limiting the results to 2000 documents only. Yet I
know I have about 4500 documents.
Following your advise, I had modified my SharePoint threshold limit view to
return up to 100,000 but it still giving me 2000 results only.

Am I setting properties correctly in my SP site? Where on my sharepoint
site should I modify the settings so that my repository gives me the
expected results?
Any advise would be appreciated.

Regards,
Neza