chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Neza Guillaine <gne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requesting for help in querying sharepoint 2010 Via CMIS workbench
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:33:11 GMT
Hi Florian and opencmis devs

I hope this email finds you well.
I have been trying use opencmis to try to navigate my sharepoint 2010
repository.
I was reading on the dev guide but Ic ouldn't see how to navigate and see
all documents on my repository.

My request is:

I am connecting to my repository in eclipse, I want to be able to view all
documents in the folders and subfolders on that root repository. What I saw
is that the getFolderTree capability seem to not be supported in SP 2010.
Is there any way for using the api to get all documents for a root folder?
I don't want to use the QueryResult.

Any help will be appreciated. I really need to get that list of documents.

Thanks.
Neza