chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Neza Guillaine <gne...@gmail.com>
Subject Requesting advise about CMIS
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:42:21 GMT
Dear Florian and devs,

I am writing to request for your advise;
I am working on a project that will facilitate metadata integration between
alfresco and SharePoint.

Last week, I was able to retrieve all metadata that I wanted on my
SharePoint repository and the second step of my project is to take those
metadata and write them on the Alfresco repository.

I am requesting your advise on the best way to do that. I have no clue
about that, I believe I will be able to write my metadata on alfresco after
finding the best approach for doing so.

I am looking forward to your advise.

Regards,
Neza