chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requesting advise about CMIS
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:17:23 GMT
If you are using CMIS to fetch data from SharePoint, then you essentially
already know how to use CMIS to write data to Alfresco. That's the beauty
of CMIS--it is one API that works with both.

If it is the service URL you are unsure about, start up the Apache
Chemistry Workbench and go into the Expert tab, then change the dropdown to
one of the Alfresco options provided and you will see the service URL.

Other than that, you'll have to be a lot more specific as to the problem
you are having. You also might want to ask specific questions about
Alfresco at http://forums.alfresco.com or on stack exchange.

Jeff