chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramasamy, Sud" <sudhakar.ramas...@metlife.com>
Subject SOAP GetContentStream and extensions in the response
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 18:59:30 GMT
I see that the current code for the ObjectService.GetContentStream operation does not support
returning extensions in the SOAP response. The use case we are trying to implement is to return
the content stream along with the document metadata in the same response.

Any suggestions how we should approach this. Does it make sense to enhance GetContentStream
to support extensions in the response? Or is there a different operation that is more appropriate
for our use case or should simply using GetContentStream and GetObject with two separate calls
to get both content and metadata?

-sud

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee
only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this message.