chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java OpenCmis problems with special chars in the document filename
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:05:14 GMT
Hi Domenico,

Could you please open an issue [1] and attach some client code to
reproduce it?
If we can reproduce it with the OpenCMIS InMemory repository, then we
can look into it. If not, we have to forward it to Alfresco.

Btw. Use the browser binding. It doesn't solve your problem, but it's
faster. ;-)

- Florian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS