chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Neza Guillaine <gne...@gmail.com>
Subject Requesting for help in querying sharepoint 2010 Via CMIS workbench
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 16:03:43 GMT
Hi Devs and Florian,

My name is Neza. I am writing request for your help in cmis.
I had tried using cmis workbench to query documents from the alfresco side
and it work perfectly, but when I moved to the sharepoint side, every
single thing i do in my query return a: Runtime: Unauthorized exception. IT
seems that queried from sharepoint are not being interpreted. Even if I do
something very basic lile:

SELECT * from cmis:document.

This have been running me crazy, I googled alot around since monday and did
not et any answer to my case. A few suggestions but nothing let me to the
solution.

If you have already encountered this issue or can provide help, I would
appreciate.
My cmis workbench is: 0.13.0 and SP 2010.

Regards,
Neza