chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Requesting for help in querying sharepoint 2010 Via CMIS workbench
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 20:20:11 GMT
Hi Neza,

SharePoint has its quirks and OpenCMIS provides workarounds for a few
issues, but in general OpenCMIS is working fine with SharePoint.

What authentication method are you using?
Basic authentication and Kerberos are known to work (if correctly
configured on the server side).
NTLM is not working. At first glance it seem to work, but eventually
HTTP POST requests (like query) will fail.

- Florian