chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Huang, Crystal Zhe (FXSGSC)" <Crystal.Hu...@fujixerox.com>
Subject question about implementing CMIS as XML transformations
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 02:31:47 GMT
Hi Chemistry development team,

I have studied OpenCMIS server development guide, and knowing the usage of OpenCMIS APIs.
However, I need to implement CMIS as XML transformations(take an XML response from my local
filesystem, sent an XML request to filesystem).

May I have your feedback, what the request/response XML would be like? Which method should
I invoke if I want to pass the XMLs. It will be great if you can give me any example of how
to implement.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Crystal

IMPORTANT NOTE: Fuji Xerox email transmission, including any attachments, is private and confidential
and may contain legally privileged information. It is for the addressee's attention only.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this transmission, you must not use,
edit, print, copy or disclose its contents to any person or disseminate the information contained
herein or hereto attached, and you must notify sender immediately by return email and delete
this transmission from your system. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived
or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. We have used reasonable efforts
to protect this transmission from computer viruses and other malicious software, but no warranty
is made and the sender takes no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred from using
this email or the information contained in this email.